Tips for Success
- Enroll early to see your total charges
- Create a plan to pay and put your due date(s) on your calendar
- If you will be utilizing a payment plan, sign up once you have added all of your classes and prior to your due date
- Complete any to-do list items for Financial Aid to ensure your aid posts timely.
- Make sure you have the correct contact information in MyFVTC to ensure you get communications and reminders from Student Finance
Utilize FVTC resources when needed:
Students may receive a refund when there is an overpayment of Financial Aid (aid exceeds the charges on the student account) or when students drop a class during a refund or charge adjustment period. Signing up for direct deposit of refunds will allow funds to be deposited directly to your account. Direct deposit can take just a few days and paper checks will take a week to process. Direct deposit can be setup through the payment link in your MyFVTC account.
Access Form 1098-T
Each January FVTC produces a 1098-T which is a tax statement outlining eligible tuition paid for the prior calendar year for degree seeking students in accordance with IRS requirements. You will receive an email mid- to late- January letting you know your 1098-T is available.
Retrieve your electronic 1098-T. Log into your account through MyFVTC using the Financial Account tile and clicking on the Make a Payment/eFAS link. You must allow pop-ups and be logged into your FVTC Microsoft account (not your work or personal). You will find your 1098T with your statements.
Student Finance Policy
Official FVTC policy on fees, payments, refunds and holds.
Our staff assists students with Veteran education benefits and serves as a liaison between our students and various federal, state and local agencies.